To configure Single Sign-On in Kore.ai using Okta, you must first add the Kore.ai app to your Okta account, and then copy URLs and the security certificate from Okta into your Kore.ai account. This topic describes how to add the Kore.ai app to your Okta account, and then access the URLs and certificate needed for the Kore.ai configuration for SSO using Okta.
To complete this procedure, you must have already selected Okta as a SAML provider on the Single Sign On page in the Enterprise Admin Console. For more information, see Configure Single Sign-On using SAML.
To add the Kore.ai app to Okta
- Log on to Okta.
- On the Home page, click Admin. The Dashboard page is displayed.
- On the top navigation bar, click Applications. The Applications page is displayed.
- Click Add Application. The Add Application page is displayed.
- In the Search field, enter Kore.ai, and then press Enter. The Kore.ai app for Okta is displayed.
- Click the Kore.ai app. The Add Kore.ai page is displayed.
- On the Sign On tab, in the Settings section, click View Setup Instructions. The How to Configure SAML 2.0 for Kore.ai Application page is displayed.
- Copy the URLs in the:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL field to the Okta Single Sign-On URL field in Kore.ai.
- Identity Provider Issuer field to the Kore.ai Identity provider issuer field
- In the Okta X.509 Certificate field, copy the certificate data, and then paste the data into the Kore.ai Certificate text box.
Note: Only data after the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- header and before the -----END CERTIFICATE---- footer should be copied and pasted into Kore.ai.
- In Kore.ai, click Save.
The Identity Provider information successfully updated message is displayed at the top of the page. To test the configuration, log off the Kore.ai Enterprise Admin Console, and log on again. The Okta portal should be displayed.