This article describes the settings that you can configure for your team. You can update the settings of a team on the Advanced Settings screen and only by Team Admins and Team Owners.
To access the Advanced Settings screen, on the smartphone:
- On the TEAMS tab, select the team that you want to manage, and then tap the Manage icon.
- On the Manage < Team Name > screen, tap Advanced Options.
Note: The Advanced Options setting is displayed only if you are a Team Admin or Team Owner.
- On the Advanced Settings screen, add and modify your team settings.
On Desktop for Web or the Desktop app, you can access the Advanced Options screen by clicking at the top right corner of the page, and then click Team Settings.
On the Advanced Options screen, update your team settings, and then click Done.
You can define:
- Team Name
- Team Color
- Visible in Company
- Request to Join - If Visibility is set to Visible in Company, enable to allow company visitors to join the team.
- Who can invite people to accept and join requests
- Who can create new rooms.