Many websites (for example, CNN® and Yahoo®) generally publish their content as RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds. You can receive RSS feeds in your Collab.ai account, by adding a bot task for RSS feeds .
Complete the following steps to add an alert for an RSS feed:
- Tap the Bots tab on the Collab.ai Home screen.
- Click the Add icon, and then on the Get Bots screen, tap RSS .
- Tap Add, and then click OK. The RSS bot is added to your account.
- On the Your Bots screen, tap the new RSS bot.
- On the RSS screen, tap the Manage icon.
- On the Manage RSS screen, tap Setup next to the New Item in Feed task.
- On the Setup Task screen that is displayed, define the alert by entering the RSS URL.
Updates from your favorite website will display on the Bots tab.