If you have users that have not enrolled in your Kore.ai domain after sending an invitation for enrollment, you can enable and configure a reminder email. This topic describes how to enable, and the configure the frequency of reminder emails sent to users invited to join your domain, but have not yet completed user enrollment.
- In the Branding module on the Email Templates page, on the Reminder to Invited User tab, in the Enable Reminder Emails field, verify or select .
- In the Turn on Reminder Emails dialog, click Save Changes. Email Frequency settings and the Sample Email field are displayed.
- In the Email Frequency section, in the Every field, enter a valid value for how often an email should be sent, and then select one of the following:
- Days - The number days between successive reminder emails. Valid values are 2 - 60 days.
- Weeks - The number weeks between successive reminder emails. Valid values are 1 - 8 weeks.
- Month(s) - The number months between successive reminder emails. Valid values are 1 - 2 months.
No more than five reminder emails are sent to any user regardless of the frequency specified.
- Click Save, and then in the Confirm Saved Changes dialog, click Save Changes.
The Updated Successfully message is displayed at the top of the page.