On the Activity Report page in the Analytics module of the Kore.ai Team Admin Console, you can view numerical data snapshots of your team activity. You can use the analytical information to make informed decisions to manage and administer team members, rooms, and Bots.
The following illustration shows an example of the Activity Report page in the Team Admin Console.
For any report, you must define the time period for the data that you want to view. The following illustration shows the controls to select a time period.
By default, 24 Hours is selected when you open the Activity Report page. You can also choose:
- All Time - Displays team statistics since the team was created.
- 7 Days - Displays team statistics based on the last seven days.
- Custom - Displays team statistics based on the dates specified in the date picker as shown in the following illustration. On the left side, select or enter a start date, and then on the right side, select or enter the end data for displaying team activity data. To save the dates, click Apply shown in the following illustration. This feature is only available to Team Premium Plan accounts.
About Activity Reports
There are three sections on the Activity Report page in the Team Admin Console. In each section, four of the latest activity entries are displayed. To see all activity for that section, click View All.
- Room Activity - Lists room activity for all team rooms for the specified time period. Select Show Suspended Rooms to include activity for rooms in Suspended status. Each room is defined by participants, number of posts as regular or secure posts, number of Bots as alerts or tasks, and the room creator as shown in the following illustration.
- Member Activity - Lists member activity for all members of a team for the specified time period. Select Show Previous Members to include activity for members no longer participants in the team. Each team member is defined by the member type, number of posts as regular or secure posts, number of comments as regular or secure comments, number of Bot tasks taken, and member status as shown in the following illustration.
- Bot Activity - Lists Bot activity for the team for the specified time period. Select Show Inactive Alerts to include data for any alerts no longer active in a room. Each Bot is defined by the room where the Bot is used, number of alerts or tasks by room members, and the status for that Bot as shown in the following illustration.
In addition to overall team reports about Kore.ai messaging and team members, you may want to review system events related to your team activities. For more information, see Viewing Team Events.