In your space, you may want to create and define space membership for one or more custom rooms. This topic describes how to create and select participants for a custom room in the Space Admin Console.
- On the Manage Rooms page in the Manage Rooms module, in the Kore Space Admin Console, click Add New. The Create a new Room dialog is displayed.
- On the Name & Settings tab, in the Room Name field, enter the name of the room displayed in the user interface.
- Optionally, in the Room Purpose text box, enter a description of the room.
- In the Posting Control section, in the Allow coworkers outside the space to post to this room field, select YES or NO to enable or disable all room participants to post messages and comments.
In the Email Handle section, in the Allow posting via email field, select YES or NO to enable or disable user permission to post messages in the room by sending an email to a proxy email address.
Note: A unique proxy email address is generated automatically when the room is created and displayed if this option is selected
- On the Participants tab in the Member Name column, select the space members that you want to add as room participants, and then click Save.
The Successfully Created Room message is displayed at the top of the Manage Rooms page.