If you have users that are enrolled in your Kore.ai domain, but have not been active or logged on for a specified period of time, you can enable and configure a reminder email. This topic describes how to enable, and the configure the frequency of reminder emails sent to users that are inactive in your domain.
- In the Branding module on the Email Templates page, on the Reminder to Inactive User tab, in the Enable Reminder Emails field, verify or select .
- In the Turn on Reminder Emails dialog, click Save Changes. Email Frequency settings and the Sample Email field are displayed.
- In the Email Frequency section, in the Every field, enter a valid value for how often an email should be sent, and then select one of the following:
- Days - The number days between successive reminder emails. Valid values are 2 - 60 days.
- Weeks - The number weeks between successive reminder emails. Valid values are 1 - 8 weeks.
- Month(s) - The number months between successive reminder emails. Valid values are 1 - 2 months.
No more than five reminder emails are sent to any user regardless of the frequency specified.
- Click Save, and then in the Confirm Saved Changes dialog, click Save Changes.
The Updated Successfully message is displayed at the top of the page.