By default, the Team Admin and team member roles are read-only and cannot be modified. Complete the steps in the following procedure to modify an existing custom Team Admin role.
- On the Roles & Permissions page in the Roles & Permissions module in the Kore.ai Team Admin Console, in the Team Admin Role Name column, click the name of the Team Admin role that you want to modify. The Editing Team Admin Role - < Role Name > dialog is displayed.
- On the Name & Desc tab, in the Team Admin Role Name field, you can modify the name of the Team Admin role.
- Optionally, in the Description field, enter or modify the description for the Team Admin role.
- On the Permissions tab, select Assign or Revoke for the permissions that you want to add or remove from the custom Team Admin role. For more information, see About Custom Permissions.
- On the Applied To tab, select or clear one or more members in the Member Name column to apply the custom role to, and then click Save.
The Role Updated message is displayed and the Roles & Permissions page is displayed.