If you have an existing geo-fence defined, you can modify the property settings for the geo-fence if required. Complete the steps in the following procedure to modify an existing geo-fence.
- In the Message Control module, on the Geo Fence Locations page, in the Zone Name column, click the geo-fence location that you want to modify. The Edit Geo Fence(Zones) dialog is displayed.
- On the Name tab, you can modify the name of the geo-fence location in the Geo Zone Name field.
- Optionally, in the Description field, you can modify the description of the geo-fence location displayed on the Geo-Fence Locations page.
- In the Status field, you can set the status of the geo-fence location to Published or Unpublished to enable or disable sharing of the geo-fence location with other user, and then click Next.
- On the Define Geo-Fence (Zone) tab, drag the red Location icon, or the black Radius icon to modify the location, or the radius around that location, or click Back to Search to define a new address, and then click Save.
The geo-fence location is saved and the Geo Fence Locations page is displayed.