If want to delegate administrative responsibility in the Kore.ai Enterprise Admin Console to other managed users and groups in your company, you may want to limit the privileges of those admins to specified administrative privileges. This topic describes how to create a new custom role that you can assign users and groups to.
- On the Custom Roles page in the Roles & Permissions module in the Enterprise Admin Console, click Add New.
- In the Create New User Role dialog on the Common tab, enter the User Role Name and Description of the new custom user role.
- On the Permissions tab, select Assign for one or more administrative permissions that you want to add to the custom role. For more information about Kore.ai permission sets, see About Custom Permission Sets.
Note: You must select Assign for at least one permission on the Permissions tab to save the role.
- On the Applied To tab:
- Click Assign Users, and then on the Managed Users tab for the Select Users and Groups dialog, in the Name column, select one or more users to assign to the role. If you are not going to add any groups, click Assign, and then skip the next step.
- Click Assign Groups, and then on the Groups tab for the Select Users and Groups dialog, in the Group Name column, select one or more groups to assign to the role, and then click Assign.
- Click Save.
The custom role is saved and the Custom Roles page is displayed.