If you have already delegated administrative responsibility to other users and groups in your company using custom roles in the Kore.ai Enterprise Admin Console, you may want to add to or limit the privileges of those admins. This topic describes how to modify an existing custom admin role.
- On the Custom Roles page in the Roles & Permissions module, click an existing user admin role in the User Role Names column to modify.
- In the Update Admin Role dialog on the Common tab, you can modify the User Role Name and Description fields.
- On the Permissions tab, select Assign or Revoke to add or remove the permission for users or groups. For more information, see About Custom Permission Sets.
Note: You must select Assign for at least one permission on the Permissions tab to save the role.
- On the Applied To tab:
- Click Assign Users, and then on the Managed Users tab for the Select Users and Groups dialog, in the Name column, select one or more users to assign to the role. If you are not going to add any groups, click Assign, and then skip the next step.
- Click Assign Groups, and then on the Groups tab for the Select Users and Groups dialog, in the Group Name column, select one or more groups to assign to the role, and then click Assign.
- Click Save.